Everyone is welcome at our club
Non-members are always welcome at Icebergs, however, being a licensed club, we require anyone living within a 5 kilometre radius of the club to be a member OR be signed by a member to gain access.
If you live outside that 5km range you can sign in as a visitor at reception. The same applies if you are visiting from overseas or interstate. Our friendly host will greet you at reception and help you sign in.
All visitors must present photo ID which states your place of residency such as a current driver licence.
CLICK HERE to learn more about Club rules for Visitors on the Liquor & Gaming NSW website.
For locals living in 2026, 2022 and 2024 postcodes, we offer a specially discounted membership fee of $25 per year.
BONDI ICEBERGS CLUB DRESS REGULATIONS
Being a Swimming Club, we have a relaxed, yet presentable dress code. Patrons must be dressed in a clean, neat and tidy fashion at all times.
The following regulations apply at Bondi Icebergs Club:
- Shoes must be worn at all times. No slippers, woollen (Ugg) boots or dirty footwear. Thongs are permitted.
- Swimwear is not deemed presentable and is unacceptable. Swimwear must be dry and not visible. No beach attire. Dry board shorts are permitted.
- Appearance must be neat, tidy and respectful at all times. Excessively brief, revealing, offensive or obscene clothing is not permitted. Sarongs and crochets are not deemed acceptable.
- Torn or dirty clothing is not permitted to be worn inside the Club.
The decision of the Duty Manager is final. All patrons must comply with the rules of the Club.
Social memberships are available for $55 per year to anyone over 18 years of age, with a special price of $25 for our locals living in the 2026, 2022 or 2024 postcodes.
Application forms are available to download HERE. Simply download the form, print it and fill it in, then bring the form into the club (with photo ID) & pay the membership fee.
All members enjoy the following benefits:
- Members discounts at the bar
- Exclusive Member discounts on all food purchases
- Access our weekly Thursday night badge draw
- Great value meal specials for Members Night every Thursday
- Exclusive Member only promotions
- Sign in up to 6 guests (non-members) who live in the area
Swimming Membership is open from April until May each year. Prospective swimming members must be proposed by a current, long service swimming member, and seconded by another current, long service swimming member.
There are also several requirements and responsibilities associated with becoming an Icebergs Swimming Member:
- Prospective Swimming Members must attend an induction day where they must complete a 50m timed swim and take a pledge.
- Swimmers must complete a minimum of 3 out of 4 Sunday swims for a period of 5 years during the Winter Swimming Season (May – September each year)
- If a swimming member fails to swim on at least 3 Sundays within a calendar month, they must provide a written letter of explanation. This is known as ‘The Historic 15B Rule’.
For more information on the costs and different types of swimming membership, CLICK HERE.
NEW & EXCLUSIVE MEMBER DISCOUNTS on all food purchases.
PLUS all Members will continue to receive discounts at the bar on all beverages & Member only promotions exclusive to Icebergs Club Members!
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING OUR LOYALTY POINTS PROGRAM
We’re changing the way we reward our Members.
The Bondi Icebergs Club Loyalty points system is being retired from 1st December 2018 onwards. Our valued Members will continue to receive discounts on all beverage purchases, and Members special pricing now applies to all food purchases.
Points already accrued up to the end of November 2018 will still be valid up until 30th June 2019 so you can continue to enjoy all the benefits of being an Icebergs Club Member.
Bondi Icebergs Club Annual Reports can be viewed HERE.
The latest 2018 Annual Report can be downloaded HERE.
Important information for Club Members
click the image to view