Everyone is welcome at our club
Non-members are always welcome at Icebergs, however, being a licensed club, we require anyone living within a 5 kilometre radius of the club to be a member OR be signed by a member to gain access.
If you live outside that 5km range you can sign in as a visitor at reception. The same applies if you are visiting from overseas or interstate. Our friendly host will greet you at reception and help you sign in.
For locals living in 2026, 2022 and 2024 postcodes, we offer a specially discounted membership fee of $25 per year.
CLICK HERE to learn more about Club rules for Visitors on the Liquor & Gaming NSW website.
Social memberships are available for $55 per year to anyone over 18 years of age, with a special price of $25 for our locals living in the 2026, 2022 or 2024 postcodes.
Application forms are available to download HERE. Simply download the form, print it and fill it in, then bring the form into the club (with photo ID) & pay the membership fee.
All members enjoy the following benefits:
- Members discounts at the bar
- Exclusive member only promotions
- Earn loyalty points on all food purchases
- Access our weekly Thursday night badge draw
- Great value meal specials for Members Night every Thursday
- Sign in up to 6 guests (non-members) who live in the area
Swimming Membership is open from April until May each year. Prospective swimming members must be proposed by a current, long service swimming member, and seconded by another current, long service swimming member.
There are also several requirements and responsibilities associated with becoming an Icebergs Swimming Member:
- Prospective Swimming Members must attend an induction day where they must complete a 50m timed swim and take a pledge.
- Swimmers must complete a minimum of 3 out of 4 Sunday swims for a period of 5 years during the Winter Swimming Season (May – September each year)
- If a swimming member fails to swim on at least 3 Sundays within a calendar month, they must provide a written letter of explanation. This is known as ‘The Historic 15B Rule’.
For more information on the costs and different types of swimming membership, CLICK HERE.
Bondi Icebergs Club Annual Reports can be viewed HERE.
CLICK HERE for details of the Registered Clubs Act.
CONGRATULATIONS to the winners of our recent Apple Watch & FitBit promotions!
Winner of Apple Watch Series 3 – Greg Doyle (Social Member)
Winner of FitBit Blaze – Ken Cross (Swimming Member)
One lucky member also claimed the $4,400 Members Draw Jackpot! Join us on Thursday nights for your chance to win!