open to the public all year round
The famous Bondi Baths have been a historical landmark of Bondi Beach for over 100 years. Featuring both a larger lap pool and smaller kid’s pool, qualified lifeguards are on patrol during opening hours all year round. The pool is closed on Thursdays for cleaning however we endeavour to open post-clean depending on tides and refilling.
We ask all patrons to practice social distancing and to abide by the advice of the lifeguards.
Main Pool Looking North
Kids Pool Looking North East
Bondi Icebergs Pool
- Phone: (02) 9130 4804
- Fax: (02) 9130 7174
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mon + Tue + Wed + Fri
6am – 7pm
Thursday pool closed for cleaning
Sat & Sun
6.30am – 7pm
* On Thursdays, if tides and weather permit, staff will endeavour to have the pool opened post-cleaning. Please check our webcams above to see if the pool is open.
Our sauna is open. There is a limit of three people in the sauna at any one time. Maximum sauna time is 15 minutes.
Please be considerate to others and ensure you take a towel into the sauna with you.
POOL ADMISSION PRICES:
- Adult: $9
- Child (12 years & under): $6
- Seniors Card Holders: $6
- Family (2 Adults & up to 3 Children): $25
- Locker Hire: $3
- Towel Hire: $4
- Learn to Swim Spectator: $5
*All Prices include the use of hot showers, sauna & changeroom facilities.
- ADULT 25 Visit Swim Pass: $170
- CHILD/SENIOR 25 Visit Swim Pass: $115
Please note that there are no dogs allowed on the pool level.
Once your laps are done, you’ll need a good feed…
Icebergs Bistro is open from 11am daily. Come up after a swim. Walk-ins are welcome as long as numbers permit, however bookings are preferred during peak times and on weekends.
For more information regarding our COVID-19 update, click here.