can I get in?
- Visitors are always welcome at Bondi Icebergs. However, being a licensed club, we require anyone living within a 5 kilometre radius of the club to be a member (click here for details) or be signed by a member to gain access.
- If you live outside that range you can sign in as a visitor at reception. The same applies if you are visiting from overseas or interstate.
- Our friendly host will greet you at reception and help you sign in.
getting here - from the airport
- Sydney Airport is 14km south of Bondi Icebergs, travelling in a taxi will
take 20 - 30 minutes and cost approx. $35.00 - $50.00.
- The Sydney Airport train service also runs frequently to Central Station where, after a simple transfer on to the eastern line you will be at Bondi Junction in approx. 45 minutes.
getting here - from CBD
- The heart of Sydney's city is only 10km from Bondi Icebergs, travelling by taxi will take 10 - 20 minutes and cost approx. $30.00.
- Trains from Town Hall, Central Station and Martin Place operate frequently and will have you at Bondi Junction in approx. 15 minutes.
- From Bondi Junction you can get a bus to the Icebergs at South Bondi.
Bus numbers are 333, 380, 381 and 382 each will have you at the club
in no time.
- Alternatively you can catch bus 333 or 380 from Circular Quay in the CBD and travel all the way to Bondi.